I Could Pee On This





 I Could Pee On This: And Other Poems By Cats

Sometimes when I lie on your warm chest
And hear your every happy sigh
I gaze into your two kind eyes
And wonder, "Who is that?"

And who hasn't tried to type when a furry bundle sticks its nose in to disrupt proceedings?

The book is wacky and whimsical with occasional cutting humour and heavy sarcasm.

It's not everyone's cup of tea - humour is so subjective - but I loved it.

In any case, if the poetry leaves you cold, there are lots of beautiful pictures of cats to keep you entertained.

Buy it below: 



Here are some more wonderful cat books:

One Hundred Ways For A Cat To Train Its Human

Fat Cat Art

How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You

A Street Cat Named Bob

CONTINUE SHOPPING

For cat news and views visit That's Purrfect.