Looney Loops Cat Toy


moo_kiki_annika_storm / Via instagram.com

IF you want a cheap and cheerful toy for your cat, try these Looney Loops. Most cats love batting them around the floor. If Puss likes to go mad in the middle of the night, these have the advantage of being quiet.

Here are two reviews: "My cat loves these so much that I bought ten packs of them just in case they stop making them. Seriously. She purrs the minute I pick one up. She likes to play fetch with these so any time I'm around she brings one to me and meows until I throw it for her. Then she has a great time chasing it around the room until she catches it. I have to put them away at night, though, since she'll bring them to my bed and meow for me to throw them. This is the best cat toy ever."

"I’ve bought my cat toys, tents, tunnels, etc. and his favorite things are called ‘Looney Loops.’ They are cheap plastic spirals that he throws, chases, sleeps with…” — Kirsten J. Hansen, Facebook

  

CONTINUE SHOPPING

Visit That's Purrfect for lots of news, views and quirky stories.