Cat Steals Your Money!



THIS novelty piggy bank is such a perfect quirky gift for a cat lover. Put your money on the plate and the cat comes out and steals it!

Be warned - it's probably not as big as you think it is, measuring 12 x 9 x 10 cm,  and  you need to supply your own batteries - but I still love it and think it's good value for the money.

A couple of reviews made me laugh. It seems these are very popular as cat toys - not exactly what they were designed for! One person wrote: "I will have to buy another of these soon as my cat has beaten it half to death!" The cat hits the button, waits for the paw to pop out and attacks it. 

Another said this was "the best cat toy!"! He went on to say: "It only took him [the cat] about an hour of me showing him to push the button and he figured it out on his own. Now, I have to pick it up at night, otherwise he'll play with it all night long and I'll have to listen to the thing meow."

If you are tempted, read the reviews as they are not 100% positive. Even so, I'm getting one myself and will let you know how I get on.



        

CONTINUE SHOPPING